A link round-up is a list of links on a single topic, which can be found on blogs, forums, websites, and social media profiles.
It brings together a whole topic of posts on just one topic and shares them all in a single list.
As the name suggests, it is a collection of links.
A link roundup that includes more than one link is known as a link roundup roundup.
A link roundup roundup is a collection of links from a single topic.
The main goal of a link roundup is to create a list of links on a single topic that would help people find more links on the topic.
This is not to be confused with the topic-specific link roundup. A topic-specific link roundup is a list of links that are relevant to a single topic.
What to include in a link roundup?
When building a link roundup, the content should cover a topic thoroughly.
The content should be based on research. You should aim to answer the questions that people might have about the topic.
To ensure that it covers the topic comprehensively, it is important to cover the basic and the more specific points.
Your link roundup should not be just a list of links. It should also be an attempt to understand the subject more deeply.
It could also include resources that the links provide.
For example, the link roundup for the keyword [SEO] would include:
- A Google search that provides a lot of information about the topic.
- A Google search for a particular keyword.
- Article snippets from sources that provide information about the topic.
- A blog post that provides information about the subject.
There are other types of sources that you can add to a link roundup.
It can also include links that are on other websites that may be of use to people.
For example, the link roundup for the keyword [SEO] could also include:
- A list of sites that are dedicated to the topic.
- The sites that people discuss the topic on social media.
- A list of social media accounts that discuss the topic.
How to create a Link Roundup?
To create a link roundup, you should start with the same steps as a topic-specific link roundup:
- Identify the keywords related to your main topic.
- Search each keyword on Google and look for the best results.
- Check the results from the first page of the results.
- Check the resources that the top pages provide.
- Check the sources that you can add to the roundup.
You should use a tool to find this information. For example, you could use a tool such as Ahrefs.
For this reason, you should consider using a tool that will assist you in gathering the information that you need.
Once you have the information, you should create a spreadsheet or a list.
The list should include all of the sources that you identified.
It should also include the top 10 results of each keyword, with a link to the source.
For this example, the spreadsheet would look like this:
It may look like a lot of information. You should be careful with the information that you include, as too much information can create noise.
This is the result of the spreadsheet:
The results that you can find are:
- A list of links from the top page of results.
- The top results from each keyword.
- A list of the top resources that you can use.
You can add the links and resources to the spreadsheet and then use the spreadsheet to create the link roundup.
What are the benefits of a link roundup?
The benefits of a link roundup are clear:
- You will be able to get the information you need to create content about the topic.
- You will be able to share your work with others.
- You’ll learn something new.
The main benefit of a link roundup is that it provides you with a lot of information.
It might also lead to new content ideas.
The most important benefit of a link roundup is that it will help you with your SEO efforts.
You can use it as a reference for your future posts.
It can also provide you with a list of sites that are related to the topic.
It can also help you with your social media marketing.
The main difference between a link roundup and a topic-specific link roundup is that the link roundup covers a topic comprehensively.
You can find a lot of information on the topic and are able to create a more comprehensive content on the topic.
How do we create a topic-specific link roundup?
To create a topic-specific link roundup, start with the same steps as a link roundup:
- Find the keywords related to your main topic.
- Check the results from the first page of the results, with a focus on the sources that provide the most information.
- Create a spreadsheet to cover the topics comprehensively.
- Check the sources that you can add to the spreadsheet.
The steps to create a topic-specific link roundup are similar to the steps to create a link roundup.
There are some differences.
You can use a tool to find the information that you need. You might need to use a tool that is more specific to the topic in question.
This will help you to gather the information that you need.
You can also use a tool to help you create the spreadsheet.
This is more for simplicity’s sake.
You should also consider creating the spreadsheet with a list of resources that you can add.
This is not the right way to go about it, because there are various sources that you can add.
Link roundup is a useful tool to create a comprehensive overview of a topic that you intend to cover.
It will also help you to find new content ideas and build links.
You should also use link roundup to create a topic-specific link roundup.
When you use this type of link roundup with new content, it might provide you with new ideas for future posts.
Images by Freepik
Generated by AI